This fortnight challenge is Autumn colors
This time I am very lucky to be able to work with the an image of each sponsor that we have. My first card is with the cute digi from My Besties. The border punch I used is from Martha Stewart.
My second card is with a wonderful digi from Bugaboo stamps. The die I used is from Spellbinder.
I just love the text that comes with this digi and my husband said it does explain a lot...
For this challenge we have 2 wonderful sponsors (click on the image to go to the webshop):
Pop over to the Crafty Friends challenge blog and join in.
I would like to enter the first card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #92 ~ Punches/Die Cuts
- A Gem of A Challenge - Challenge #179 HALLOWEEN
- Simon Wednesday challenge - Simon Says: Halloween Inspiration
- Simon Monday challenge - Simon Says: Halloween
- 613 Avenue create - Challenge #190 - Anything Goes
I would like to enter the second card into the following challenges:
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Pennys Challenge 298
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge No. 106
- A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #29 - "Anything Goes"
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - CHALLENGE #43
- C.R.A.F.T. - Challenge 384 - 6th of October – Inspiration Picture