Hello and welcome to our Special Birthday Event brought to you by the full time team of Scribbles Designs.
Scribbles Designs is SEVEN this year! We have some fun events planned to help celebrate so be sure to pop by the challenge blog over the next month to join in all the fun. We started off our celebration with Challenge #85-Penguin Power. Click HERE to check out all the details for our current challenge.
One way we are celebrating, is by having a LETTER HUNT spread across six days and it is time for the third clue to be released.
If you missed the first stop, please go HERE and start from the beginning to ensure that you understand how to play along and get all the clues you will need to participate.
- Go to the Scribbles Designs Store: http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca
- In the labels section which you will find on the right hand of the page in the sidebar, click on Penguins.
- Scroll through all the penguin images until you find the fun image that I used in my creation today (see below).
- Once you have found the correct image in the store (below the watermarked image and 'buy' button), you will see, "Letter For January 18th:", along with the actual letter which is in block style and has a snowflake background.
- Make note of the letter that you see and keep track of it.
- This is one of your six letters.
Get ready to find clue #4...
If you happen to get lost along the way you can find the complete line up below. All clues will be released at 4:00 p.m., PST, on their respective days.
Letter Hunt Release Schedule:
The Treasure Hunt starts at Scribbles Designs (http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca) on January 16th.
Go to NICK's Blog, http://nicksscrapshack.blogspot.com, for clue #2 on January 17th.
Go to PETRA's Blog, http://pst-cards.blogspot.com, for clue #3 on January 18th. (this is me!)
Go to HELEN's Blog, http://craftinghelen.blogspot.com, for clue #4 on January 19th.
Go to SUZE's Blog, https://craftysuze.blogspot.com, for clue #5 on January 20th.
Return to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, on January 21st for the final clue, clue #6.
You will have until Friday, January 31st, at 8:59 p.m., PST, to complete the letter hunt and come up with the word we are looking for. Reminders will be posted each day over on the challenge blog until the event is complete to remind you of the next stop in the adventure.
We look forward to seeing you participate!!!