A small gift for Christmas time, yes you can better start early otherwise it won't get ready on time...
This little box contains 4 tealights and is a great card/ gift in one. The swirl is a Whimsy die, the flowers are a Joy Craft die and the stamp is a very cute bear from Lili of the Valley.
On the bottom of the box I have a little text for the receiver, but that's not captured in a picture.
I would like to enter this creation in the following challenges:
- Lili of the valley - Anything but a card competition
- Simon Says Stamp! - Simon Says ,,,,,,, Let's Play BINGO !! :-) - I went for ribbon - die cut - blooms
- Winter Wonderland -Photo Inspiration .... - for me a color inspiration
This weekend I had to make a card for a friend in Canada. It has been a while that I used a magnolia stamp so I thought this was the right occasion. The swirl die, text stamp and label die are from Whimsy. The large square and the small one are Spellbinder nestabilities and the stamp is a mini stamp from Magnolia.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes :)
- Just Magnolia - Week 167 Pearls and Swirls
- The Dutch Magnolia Chickies - Challenge#27