For the first Stampinback challenge I had to make some time. So the vacation period is over again and in the last weekend I managed to make 2 cards.
For the first card I used craft paper, timber brown stazon and a flower stamp from I brake for stamps. The text is a clearstamp from Technique Tuesday. To color the flowers I used distress ink mowed lawn, walnut stain and picked raspberry.
The second card was even easier, one color only, stazon claret. The text is from hero arts and the blossom is from stampinback.
I would like to enter the cards in the following challenges:
- Stampinback Challenge - Eerste Card Challenge
- Simon Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says ,,,,,, Anything Goes
- Bearly mine Challenges - Challenge #105 Anything Goes & DT Call
- Through the Craft Room Door - TTCRD Challenge September 24-30
Today I finished this gift for a new baby that I started some time ago. My colleague already started her maternity leave which meant I really had to get going.
The instruction I used is a download from the Hobbyjournaal made by Ellis Hendriks. The image I used is a digi stamp from Bugaboo and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.
In the box I put some baby socks for the newborn. Now let's hope that it is indeed a girl...
I would like to enter this creation in the following challenges:
- Totally Paper Crafts - Ch#185 Happy Birthday Baby! (Birthday or New Baby)
- Through the Craft Room Door - TTCRD challenge September 17-23