The last couple of weeks have been very challenging and there was hardly any time to craft. But since I had some obligations it was a good push to make time.
The first card was made with a pattern from Chrissie, the month pattern of "De gouden naald". The image is from Bugaboo stamps and the corners are done with an EK success cornerpunch
I would like to enter the first card in the following challenges:
- Catch the Bug - April Color Challenge
- Fadengrafik - 91. Challenge - Themenfrei * Card of your choice
- 613 Avenue Create - Challenge #173 - Anything Goes
This second card is created for the april challenge from Creaine who was so nice to provide me with a pattern from Karins Creations. The image is from Lili of the Valley.
I would like to enter this second card in the following challenges:
- Creaine - nieuwe challenge # 59 april 2016
- Cute card Thursday - Challenge 423 - No Patterned Papers!
- Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes Challenge No. 83