Birthday calendar

For my mother's birthday I made a birthday calendar with 13 different stamped cards.

The card for the front of the calendar (stamps from stampinback).

For January I used bubble wrap (stamps from stampinback)

Masking with unknow stamps for February (text from I brake for stamps)

Another mask card for March, Tinkerbell from EK success

In April a card made with glimmermist

For May I used perfect resist and en nice bright colour (stamp from stampinback)

The bandana technique for June (white gelpen)

A cat from Marianne design for July

Some painters tape to make a background for August

A bright sun for September

October is indicated with the falling leaves (stamps from Sirius hobby - Ready2Stamp)

November is made with glimmermist again and a stamp from Stampinback

And for december of course a winter scene with snow.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Petra was hast Du Dir für Arbeit gemacht, das ist so eine schöne Idee und sicher wird sich Deine Mutter darüber sehr darüber gefreut haben. Wunderschön sehen Deine Arbeiten aus.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a much appreciated comment