Award

My first award!

There are 5 rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Place the award on your blog
3. Tell 3 things about yourself
4. Show a nice picture
5. Pass on the award to 5 others

Here my 5 items:
1. Petra, thank you so much I am honoured to receive the award.
2. This is the award:

3. I love to make cards together with my mother, my other hobby is geocaching and I am allergic to onion.
4. This picture is from last winter when we had lots of snow


5. I want to pass this award on to the following people:
Karin
Ine
Allet
Sue
Terry

1 comment:

  1. DANK voor de reward. Ik zal 'm op mijn blog zetten. Inmiddels heb ik er al een aantal ontvangen en steeds komen dezelfde vragen voorbij..dus die vul ik niet nogmaals in, als je het niet erg vindt.
    Lief van je dat je aan me gedacht hebt.
    groet, Ine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a much appreciated comment